PHONE: 917.647.7348 HOURS: Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM | Sat & Sun: CLOSED
CALL US: 917.647.7348 BUSINESS HOURS: Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM | Sat & Sun: CLOSED
Choose your membership level and checkout; it is that simple. Let Grounds For A Peel Composting, Inc. do the hard work for you.
The steps below will help you get started with how to open your new account with Grounds For A Peel, Inc. and be a part of our family helping to make our world better.
For the large generators who are looking to be part of the solution. The generator should call to discuss on how to separate your organics and to discuss the process of picking up your scraps.
Haulers need to call to discuss tipping fees.
1. For those families who are interested in signing up or have some questions still? If you’re ready to sign up head over to our SHOP PAGE and choose your membership level. If you have some questions you can complete the form on the CONTACT US page and we will be in touch with you.
2. Go to our SHOP PAGE and choose your membership level. By taking advantage of the yearly membership, you save 10%.
The card on file will be billed $36.00 on the first of each month unless canceled within 72 hours of next billing cycle. Please refer to our cancellation policy for details. A pre-paid yearly membership is available for a discounted one-time charge of $425.
3. Upon your order within 72 hours you can expect your Compost Bin(s) to be delivered to your home or business.
4. Now the fun begins; you can get STARTED! As you’re cooking and preparing foods in your home or office be mindful of what you are throwing away to see if it can be added to your COMPOSTING BIN. If you are not sure of what items are acceptable to be composted, you can find a complete list here.
5. Please have your bins at your garage or close to the curb for pickup.
6. Please note: Please add newspaper to the bottom of the countertop bins and it can then be transferred to the 5-gallon bucket for Grounds For A Peel to pick up weekly.